Hook2-12 Tripleshot with Navionics Plus Small
- Delivery & Returns
The HOOK2-12 TripleShot Chartplotter/Fishfinder combo offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2-12 TripleShot features wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage and DownScan and Sidescan Imaging™, plus a built-in worldwide basemap. Just plug it in and fish, it's that easy.
12-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings
You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
Tripleshot™ 3-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
microSD card slot
Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation
Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
- Display Size 12in (305mm)
- Display Resolution 1280x 800
- Display Type Color TFT
- Sonar Broadband Frequency 200 kHz/High CHIRP
- Sonar DownScan™/SideScan Frequency 455/800 kHz
- Sonar Broadband Max Power 200w RMS
- Sonar DownScan™/SideScan Max Power 500w RMS
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth 500ft (152m)
- Sonar DownScan™/SideScan Max Depth DownScan™: 300ft (91.4m) SideScan: 300ft (91.4m) Left and Right
- Sonar Alarm Shallow, Deep, Arrival, Depth
- TrackBack Yes
- Temperature Readings Yes
- GPS Type Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Waypoints 3000
- Routes 100
- Trails 100 plots with up to 10,000 points per trail
- Power Supply 10-17 vDC (12V systems)
- Waterproof Yes IPX-7
- Micro SD Card Slot 1
- Width 13.34in (339mm)
- Height 8.51n (216mm)
- Depth 4.53in (115mm)
In the box
- Hook2-12 Tripleshot
- Gimbal mounting bracket and knobs
- Tripleshot skimmer transom transducer
- Power cable
- Fuse & fuse holder
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 27th October 2020||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 27th October 2020||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 27th October 2020||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 26th October 2020||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|