GMI 20, GNX 20, GND10, gWind, DST800 Wired Bundle - W
- Delivery & Returns
A wind, speed and depth system with NMEA 2000 connection. The wind signals from the Nexus twin vane masthead transducer are converted into NMEA2000 data via the GND10 box. Speed, depth and temperature data from the DST800 transducer is fed into both the GMI20 and GNX20 multifunction instruments via the NMEA2000 backbone.
The wind transducer features renowned Nexus twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller providing more accurate TWS in lighter air and more stable TWA. Optic reading provides superior accuracy and excellent linearity.
The GMI 20 digital marine instrument display is perfectly designed for both power and sail vessels. Designed to clearly show depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters, its large, bright 4" colour display with extra large digits is easy to read at a distance and has a 170 degree viewing angle. A glass-bonded lens prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast colour scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode colour scheme along with a dimmer control. Screens can be set to auto-scroll, cycling between pages automatically without your having to do a thing. This is especially advantageous to sailors as it allows you to install the unit(s) in a greater variety of locations on the vessel. Default profiles can be customised for powerboat, sailboat, fishing, engine/fuel, plus several other user-specified profiles. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000® network. In addition, the GMI 20 also features a dedicated race timer that counts down and counts up, with an internal beeper. Included are 2 trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GMI 20 with the new GPSMAP® 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters.
The easy-to-read GNX 20 marine instrument display with black digits on a white or colour background clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 50-plus marine and boat parameters. Its glass-bonded display with anti-glare lens coating provides excellent daytime and night-time readability with high-contrast digits scalable up to 36 mm. Its low power consumption — (25 mA) with 350 mW (no backlight)/400 mW (mid-level backlight) — is perfect for use on sailboats, and provides a valuable instrument for cruising and fishing. Fully customisable user profiles display wind, depth and speed data. Plus, the GNX 20 includes an auto-scroll feature that rotates through data screens for hands-free operation. It can be installed with the included low profile flush mount or an optional flat mount for the ultimate glass helm solution and custom look for your boat.
The Airmar plastic smart thru-hull mount transducer provides depth, speed and temperature data to the NMEA 2000 network. This 100 W transducer has a depth of 100 ft and operates at a frequency of 235 kHz. This frequency has been selected to eliminate interference with other echo sounders that may be fitted to the boat. The embedded digital signal processor ensures accurate speed from the paddle wheel even a speeds below 5 knots. The transducers skin fitting has a self-closing valve that minimises water flow into the boat when the transducer is removed.
• Includes a GND™ 10 black box bridge that allows shared communication of critical NMEA 2000® data between the Nexus Network and Garmin compatible chartplotters
• Three-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air
• Twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA)
• Marine instrument display that clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters
• Large, bright 4" colour glass-bonded lens display with anti-glare finish
• Easy to read from a distance and a 170 degree viewing angle
• Enhanced night time readability with backlight dimmer and full colour or new red/black or green/black colour schemes
• Low profile flush mount or custom flat mount option
• Dimensions WxH:345 mm × 610 mm• Weight: 350g• Waterproof: Yes (IPX6)• Temp Range: From -15°C to 70°C • Power: from NMEA2000 • Accuracy Angle: Better than ±1.5° • Speed: Better than ±3% • Wind Speed Range: 0. 8-90 knots (0. 4-50 m/s) GND 10 • Unit Dimension, WxH: 170 x 90 x 50 mm • Weight: 196g • Waterproof: Yes (IPX7) • Temp Range: From -15°C to 70°C • Voltage Range: 9-16V • Power Usage: 0.85W • Compass Safe Distance: 0.1m • NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 4
• Unit Dimension, WxH: 170 x 90 x 50 mm • Weight: 196g • Waterproof: Yes (IPX7) • Temp Range: From -15°C to 70°C • Voltage Range: 9-16V • Power Usage: 0.85W • Compass Safe Distance: 0.1m • NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 4
• Dimensions without sun cover (H×W×D): 110 x 115 x 30 mm • Dimensions with sun cover (H×W×D): 115 x 120 x 35.5 mm • Weight without sun cover: 247g • Weight with sun cover: 283g • Temperature range: From -15° to 70° C • Compass-safe distance: 209 mm • Case material: Polycarbonate, waterproof to IPX7 • Power usage: 2.5 W max • Unit max. voltage: 32 Vdc • NMEA 2000® input voltage: 9-16 Vdc • NMEA 2000 load equivalency number (LEN): 6 (300 mA at 9 Vdc)
• Dimensions 110 x 115 x 30 mm • Weight 230 g (8 oz) • Display size, WxH 83 x 60 mml • Display type Standard LCD, monochrome • Water rating IPX7 • Temperature range from -15° to 70°C • Compass-safe distance 209 mm • Voltage range 9-16 V (from NMEA 2000) • Power consumption 0.35 W (day); 0.4 W (night) • Mounting options Flat or Flush
DST 800 Transducer
• Cut out hole size: 51mm • Cable length: 6m • Cable termination: Micro C • Max Hull deadrise: 22 degrees • Data update rate: 1 second • Current draw: <200ma
In The Box
• gWind transducer • GMI 20 • GNX 20 • GND 10 • DST800 thru-hull smart transducer • NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m) • NMEA 2000 T-connector • Mast cable with female connector (25 m) • Nexus network cable (5 m; straight connector) • Nexus female field installable connector • Mast bracket • Mounting hardware • Documentation
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 5th February 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd February 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd February 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd February 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd February 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd February 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|