Panel-Stereo Outdoor All-In-One Audio Entertainment Solution
- Delivery & Returns
Designed to withstand the marine elements, the Panel-Stereo Outdoor is rated IP65 water and dust resistant and also features a UV resistant grille.
An ultimate all-in-one, plug and play audio solution, the Panel-Stereo combines all the elements required for excellent audio reproduction inside a single perfectly tuned enclosure.
Enjoy flexibility in audio control options with Bluetooth audio streaming, AM/FM radio, USB and AUX audio connections available, providing incredible audio reproduction and a smooth frequency response with Fusion’s Digital Signal Processing (DSP). Voice prompts guide operation of the stereo, and the versatility of three simple mounting options available lets you install your stereo where it is best suited.
Hi-Fi Audio Reproduction Through DSP
Digital Signal Processing optimizes the entire audio chain, ensuring the speaker components always receive premium quality audio for an efficient, incredibly smooth frequency response and Hi-Fi audio reproduction at every volume level.
Plug & Play All-In-One Audio Entertainment Solution
With built-in Class-D amplification, stereo source selection of Bluetooth, AM/FM radio, USB and AUX, two 3” speakers and a large surface bass radiator all combined in a perfectly tuned enclosure, the Panel-Stereo provides a one-product solution for in-cabin audio entertainment. All the acoustic parameters have been calculated by our acoustic engineers and taken into consideration when designing the enclosure to ensure quality audio reproduction wherever the Panel-Stereo is installed.
Simple, Versatile and Cost-Effective Installation
Designed for easy installation, the Panel-Stereo only requires 12V dc power, ground and AM/FM antenna connections. With three mounting options available to create a professional finish with a maximum of only one cut-out required, the Panel-Stereo is a seriously versatile solution. The 43mm (1.69in.) surface mounting spacer allows installation directly onto any flat surface with no cut-out required, and its shallow depth allows for installation in a shallow wall cavity, either installed flush or flat for a premium finish.
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Stream your family’s favorite soundtrack from any compatible Bluetooth enabled device with Bluetooth audio streaming. Control is available from either the Panel-Stereo or the connected device.
Audible feedback is given as you cycle through music sources, change stations and save presets. These voice prompts are available in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless control of your audio entertainment from your compatible Apple or Android device with the free Fusion-Link app via Bluetooth. Download the free Fusion-Link Lite app to enable wireless control via ANT Technology from your compatible Garmin watch.
*The Fusion-Link app is available for download from the Apple App Store® and Google Play™. The Fusion-Link Lite app is available for download from the Garmin Connect IQ store.
- Sources: AM/FM / Bluetooth / USB / AUX x 2
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): Yes
- Speakers: 2 x 3 in. speakers with 1 x passive radiator
- Weight: 1.15kg (2.54 lbs.)
- Fusion-Link Control (Wireless): Yes
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology Bluetooth® audio streaming and control within 10m (33ft.) range (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 / SSP Bluetooth profiles). Bluetooth version 4.1
- ANT™ Technology: Yes - up to 3m (10 ft.) range
- Wireless Frequency / Protocol Bluetooth/ANT frequency: from 2,402 to 2,480 MHz Bluetooth/ANT max. power: 9 dBm EIRP
- Internal Amplifier: Class-D, 2 x 43 W rms @ 14.4 V dc input, ≤ 1% THD+N
- Water Resistance (IPX Rating) : IP65 (sealed chassis)
- Peak Power: 140 W max. (2 x 70 W)
- Multiple Languages Available: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish voice prompts are available. Software updates for each language are available for download from www.fusionentertainment.com
- Auxiliary Inputs 2 x stereo RCA inputs (AUX IN 1, AUX In 2) with 1 V rms typical AUX input level
- USB: 1 x USB type A port for USB flash drive or media player connection. Also provides 1A charging
- Line Out:1 x stereo RCA output with 5.5V (peak to peak) max. line output level
- Input Voltage: 10.8 - 16.0 V dc
- Current (max.): 10 A
In The Box
- Panel Stereo
- Stereo Trim
- Six Self tapping screws
- Power wiring harness
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd November 2020||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|