- Delivery & Returns
The C-pod Lite is a powerful GPS tracking device. The small unit is about the same size as a deck of
cards, which makes it easy to hide, and it is perfect for tracking an outboard engine, a jet ski or any
other valuable equipment.
A replaceable internal battery powers the C-pod Lite that will last for two years during normal*
usage. The unit sends its position automatically every 6 hours and when the device updates its
position outside a radius of 200m (220yd) an alarm is triggered, and the device will start sending its
position every 10 min. The alarm is sent via push notification, SMS and/or e-mail to an unlimited
number of recipients. The C-pod Lite has a built in SIM-card with global coverage.
*Normal usage is defined as the unit communicating four times during a 24 hours period.
C-pod Lite operates globally and communicate via servers with GPRS and SMS over the GSM
network. The application shows the exact location of the equipment via the GPS.
- Geofencing guards your equipment’s position
- Warnings and alarms are sent by push notification, text messages (SMS) and/or e-mail.
- Unlimited recipients of alarms and warnings.
- Waterproof (IPX7).
- 2 years internal battery lifetime (replaceable).
- Sends a warning if the internal battery is below 20% capacity.
- Controlled via your mobile phone or tablet.
- Worldwide service.
- Dimensions: 118 mm x 69.5mm x 26.8mm
- Weight: 105g (without batteries)
- GSM quad-band (850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz)
- GPS: 50-channel GPS receiver.
- Positioning accuracy: <2.5m
- Batteries: Three lithium batteries, 1500 mAh
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Working temperature: -20 ° C ~ + 60 ° C
- Standby time: ~ 700 days
- Reporting for five minutes, 4 reports per day.
- Continuous reporting every five minutes in alarm mode
- CE & FCC approved
C-pod Security Systems offers a reliable and high level of service. The following is always included in
the yearly 69 € subscription:
• Free technical support 9-17 (CET) all weekdays.
• Automatic online upgrades for optimum safety and performance.
• Free iOS (iPhone & iPad) and Android (phone & tablet) app.
• Unlimited global coverage! This allows you to monitor your equipment from any country in
the world without extra roaming charges
The subscription is annual and paid in advance in the www.c-pod.com webshop.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|