Folio - SC5615 - East Coast - Whitby to Edinburgh
- Delivery & Returns
British Admiralty Folio SC5615 - East Coast - Whitby to Edinburgh
British Admiralty Leisure Folio that contains the following:
5615.1 Whitby to Blyth 1:200,000
5615.2 Blyth to Berwick-upon-Tweed 1:200,000
5615.3 Saint Abbs Head to Buddon Ness 1:200,000
5615.4 A Whitby to Hartlepool 1:75,000
B Runswick Bay 1:25,000
5615.5 A Hartlepool to Tynemouth 1:75,000
B Seaham 1:25,000
5615.6 Tynemouth to Amble 1:75,000
5615.7 Amble to Farne Islands 1:75,000
5615.8 A Holy Island to Saint Abbs Head 1:75,000
B Eyemouth Harbour 1:7,500
5615.9 Saint Abbs head to Fife Ness 1:75,000
5615.10 Firth of Forth-Dunbar to Isle of May 1:50,000
5615.11 Firth of Forth-North Berwick to Methil 1:50,000
5615.12 Firth of Forth-Approaches to Edinburgh 1:50,000
5615.13 Firth of Forth-Granton to Hawkcraig Point 1:15,000
5615.14 Firth of Forth- Hawkcraig Point to Hound Point 1:15,000
5615.15 River Firth-Hound Point to Rosyth 1:15,000
5615.16 River Firth- Rosyth to Bo'ness 1:17,500
5615.17 A River Forth-Grangemouth Roads 1:17,500
B River Forth-Grangemouth and River Carron 1;10,000
C Contd. of River Carron 1;10,000
5615.18 A Whitby Harbour 1;7,500
B Hartlepool 1;10,000
C Sunderland 1;10,000
5615.19 A Approaches to Blyth 1:6,250
B Blyth 1:6,250
C Entrance to River Tees 1;20,000
5615.20 A Entrance to River Tyne 1;7,500
B Warkworth harbour
5615.21 A River Tyne-Royal Quays to Willington Quay 1;7,500
B River Tyne-Willington Quay to Wincomblee 1:12,500
C River Tyne-Wincomblee to Newcastle-upon-Tyne 1:12,500
5615.22 A Farne Islands to Holy Island 1:35,000
B North Sunderland harbour 1;7,500
5615.23 Whitby to Edinburgh 1:750,000
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Bristol||Not currently in stock||Please call our Mail Order department|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th September 2020||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|