The Minimum Boat
- Get it on Friday, 28th January if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- Order will be dispatched within 5 working days
- Order will be dispatched within 14 working days
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
- This quirky, lighthearted compilation brings together many of nautical thriller writer Sam Llewellyn's articles for Practical Boat Owner magazine (read by 200,000 a month). Owner of a traditional Drascombe Lugger, Llewellyn is an advocate of keeping sailing simple, and in this wonderful collection of nautical observations he promotes the minimalist boating lifestyle - whilst poking gentle fun at the expensive, complicated, ostentatious forms of sailing. Laced with humour and tongue in cheek jibes, and illustrated throughout by cartoons from the inimitable Mike Peyton, this is the ideal bunkside read for those who are attracted to the traditional way of sailing and keeping things simple (and cheap!) on the water.
• Paperback, 96 pages, 216x138 mm
• Peyton cartoons throughout
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2022||02920 787190|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd February 2022||01243 773788|
|Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 8th February 2022||01243 773788|
|Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 1st February 2022||02380 402182|
|Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd February 2022||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 8th February 2022||02380 454858|
|Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd February 2022||01752 548301|
|Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd February 2022||01202 723311|
|Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd February 2022||01202673056|
|Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd February 2022||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
If you are ordering a gift for Christmas please make sure your order is placed before the below dates to ensure delivery in time
- UK Channel Islands - Thursday 16th December
- UK Highlands & Islands (Inc. Shetland etc) - Monday 20th December
- Standard UK Mainland (Excluding H & I) - Tuesday 21st December
- Next Day/Special Delivery - Wednesday 22nd December, 12 midday
* Providing items are in stock. Excludes personalised items. External factors beyond our control may delay your orders.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|