West G/flex 650 Pack
- Ideal for bonding dissimilar materials including polyethylene (HDPE), metals and damp and difficult-to-bond woods, this versatile liquid epoxy will give a waterproof and permanent bond. It is more flexible than standard epoxies & polyester, but much stiffer than adhesive sealants meaning it will make structural bonds that can absorb the stress of expansion, contraction, shock & vibration.
• Suitable for polyethylene (plastic canoes/kayaks), fiberglass, ceramics, metals, plastics & wood (oak, teak, walnut etc)
• 45 minute working time at room temperature
• Initial cure in 7 to 10 hrs
• Full cure in 24 hrs
• Kit contains: 110ml G/flex 650 resin, 110ml G/flex 650 hardener (220ml mixed epoxy), 2 reusable mixing stick/applicators, 2 x 12cc syringes, 4g Adhesive Filler, 4 mixing cups, 1 pair disposable neoprene gloves, 4 alcohol cleaning pads & complete handling and repair instructions