West 104 Junior Pack 600g
- West 105 epoxy resin mixed with the 205 standard hardener is used in the majority of situations to produce a rapid cure. This cured resin/hardener mixture yields a high-strength, rigid solid which has excellent cohesive properties and provides an outstanding moisture vapour barrier with excellent bonding and coating properties.
• Pot Life at 25°C = 10 to 15 minutes
• Cure to Solid State at 21°C = 5 to 7 hours
• Cure to Maximum Strength at 21°C = 5 to 7 days
• Minimum Recommended Working Temperature = 5°C
• Pumps Required = (5:1 ratio) 301 - See associated products below.
Junior Pack 600g