105/205 Epoxy Packs
- West 105 Epoxy Resin® is a clear, pale yellow, low-viscosity liquid epoxy resin. Formulated without volatile solvents, it does not shrink after curing & can be cured in a wide temperature range to form a high-strength solid with excellent moisture resistance. It has a relatively high flash point & no strong solvent odour, making it safer to work with than polyester or vinylester resins.
• Minimum Recommended Working Temperature = 5°C
• Pumps Required = (5:1 ratio) 301 - See associated products below.
Pack Size: 1.2kg
Available in 2 “cure speeds”:
Code: 450144 - With 205 Standard (Fast) Hardener
• Pot Life at 21°C = 10 to 15 minutes
• Working Time at 21°C = 60 to 70 minutes
• Cure to Solid State at 21°C = 5 to 7 hours
Code: 450156 - With 206 Slow Hardener
• Pot Life at 21°C = 20 to 30 minutes
• Working Time at 21°C = 90 to 110 minutes
• Cure to Solid State at 21°C = 9 to 12 hours