If you have teak decks you will want to keep them looking like new and not have them go grey! You will also want them to last as long as possible.
Without care and attention, your teak decks will lose their rich colour and turn grey, go dirty and then shabby. Eventually turning green and covered in mildew. Cleaning teak decks the wrong way will also do a great deal of harm. Excessive scrubbing and the use of power washers will soon remove teak's natural oils and rip out timber fibres turning the surface into a 'peaks and troughs' ribbed finish. Basically the life of your teak decks will be drastically shortened if you clean them in the wrong way.
Wessex Teak Renovator (also referred to as teak brightener) is designed to be used after the Wessex Teak Cleaner (see Product Codes: 420439 & 420441) and is easy, efficient and quick to use. Compared with traditional sanding, it can dramatically reduce the amount of time needed to clean old, weathered teak wood and brings the teak back to its original colour with a freshly sanded look, without losing layers of wood.
• Easy to use – just mix with water in a bucket & apply with a sponge or brush
• Equally effective on teak garden furniture or any other teak products
• Substantially reduces cleaning time
• No scrubbing or sanding (which can significantly reduce teak thickness)
• Will not soften boat deck seams
Available in 2 sizes:
Code: 420440 - 1 Litre
Code: 420442 - 3.25 Litre