If you have teak decks you will want to keep them looking like new and not have them go grey! You will also want them to last as long as possible.
Without care and attention, your teak decks will lose their rich colour and turn grey, go dirty and then shabby. Eventually turning green and covered in mildew. Cleaning teak decks the wrong way will also do a great deal of harm. Excessive scrubbing and the use of power washers will soon remove teak's natural oils and rip out timber fibres turning the surface into a 'peaks and troughs' ribbed finish. Basically the life of your teak decks will be drastically shortened if you clean them in the wrong way.
Wessex Teak Cleaner is designed to be easy, efficient and quick to use. Compared with traditional sanding, it can dramatically reduce the amount of time needed to clean old, weathered teak wood.
The advanced chemical formulation gives amazing results by effectively pulling out dirt, grime, grease and more from the teak wood.
• Easy to use – just mix with water in a bucket & apply with a sponge or brush
• Removes green, food & drink stains, fuel stains, fish blood, rust, seagull excrement, sun tan lotion & more
• Equally effective on teak garden furniture or any other teak products
• Substantially reduces cleaning time
• No scrubbing or sanding (which can significantly reduce teak thickness)
• Will not soften boat deck seams
• To restore the colour to a freshly sanded appearance, use Wessex Teak Renovator (See Product Codes: 420440 & 420442)
Available in 2 sizes:
Code: 420439 - 1 Litre
Code: 420441 - 3.25 Litre
- Top Product Review by Popeye
THIS product is fantastic why have I only just discovered it, for years I spent hours sanding down my decking and garden furniture for it to look well meh it will do. With this it takes an hour or 2 with tea on the go and it looks like new teak, great product picked it up from Hamble store decks done by 4 out on the water by 6 job done.
(Posted on 25/08/2015)