Teak Care System - 1ltr Pack
If you have teak decks you will want to keep them looking like new and not have them go grey! You will also want them to last as long as possible.
Without care and attention, your teak decks will lose their rich colour and turn grey, go dirty and then shabby. Eventually turning green and covered in mildew. Cleaning teak decks the wrong way will also do a great deal of harm. Excessive scrubbing and the use of power washers will soon remove teak's natural oils and rip out timber fibres turning the surface into a 'peaks and troughs' ribbed finish. Basically the life of your teak decks will be drastically shortened if you clean them in the wrong way.
The Wessex teak cleaning process is designed to be easy, efficient and quick to use. Compared with traditional sanding, it can dramatically reduce the amount of time needed to bring old, weathered teak wood back to its original colour.
The system consists of two parts; Part 1 (the red one) is the teak cleaner with an advanced chemical formulation that gives amazing results by effectively pulling out dirt, grime, grease and more from the teak wood. Part 2 (the green one) is the teak renovator (also referred to as teak brightener) which neutralises part one and brings the teak back to a freshly sanded look, without losing layers of wood. It's perfect for bringing tired and weathered looking teak back to life and its original colour.
• Easy to use – just mix with water in a bucket & apply with a sponge or brush
• Equally effective on teak garden furniture or any other teak products
• Creates a freshly sanded look
• Substantially reduces cleaning time
• No scrubbing or sanding (which can significantly reduce teak thickness)
• Will not soften boat deck seams
• Removes green, food & drink stains, fuel stains, fish blood, rust, seagull excrement, sun tan lotion & more
• Pack contains 1Ltr teak cleaner (Red) and 1Ltr teak renovator (Green)