Waterproof Leather Storm Boot
• Completely waterproof
• Anti-slip & non-marking soles
• Extremely breathable designed for comfort at sea and on land
• Colour: Carbon
• Szies: 37-46
- Lovely my boots Review by Anna
Lovely boots, look great and do the job.
(Posted on 03/06/2016)
- Leaking like a sieve Review by Salty
Two seasons of very light use and now both leaking like a sieve.
Just launched the tender for the first time this season and soaking wet inside both.
Have asked the company if they can be treated but no reply to date.
Comfortable to wear when dry, but that's not the point.
(Posted on 01/06/2016)
- Love them! Review by sammie
So comfortable, I just love them.
(Posted on 10/04/2016)
- Not good enough. Review by si.
Bought these in 2014. They mark the deck, and after using maybe 15-20 times they also leak.
No good I'm afraid.
(Posted on 08/04/2016)
- Excellent boots Review by SteveA
Found these to be really comfortable, warm and dry...just what I expected
(Posted on 06/03/2016)
- Top boots Review by Stevie
My wife and I bought a pair each at the beginning of the season and despite well used in a range of conditions that have been first class!!
(Posted on 20/11/2015)
- Definitely Not Extreme or Storm Proof Review by Dave
Purchased these boots in May 2014. Go sailing once or twice a year so only worn about 3 or 4 times and in good weather. Last trip we had an 8 hour passage in heavy rain for the whole trip. These boots leaked and I had wet feet for the majority of the trip.
THEY ARE NOT EXTREME - More like rubbish.
(Posted on 24/08/2015)