SunSaver Duo Dual Output Solar Regulator
- The SunSaver Duo is a two battery solar controller featuring:
• Electronic protections – fully protected against reverse polarity, short circuit, overcurrent, high temperatures, and reverse current at night. No mechanical fuses
• SunKeeperTwo battery charging - Solar charge current is shared between two batteries based on a user selectable priority. When one battery is fully charged, all of the charge current flows to the other battery
• Environmental protections – rated for ambient temperatures of -40°C to 60°C. Epoxy encapsulated or conformal coating to protect printed circuit boards from corrosion.
• Highly reliable- Epoxy encapsulation protects the controller against dust and high humidity. Extensive electronic protections, including short circuit,over current and reverse polarity, ensure that the controller will not be damaged by wiring mistakes or overloads
• User adjustable - Controller parameters may be adjusted using the DIP switch on the controller
Easy to use – Large clearly marked wire terminals, LED and meter displays, well-written manuals and timely technical support