Powerclutch XX - Lock Open Version
This Lock Open version of the standard XX0812 allows lines to run freely with the handle closed. Lifting the rear switch instantly applies clutching mode. Ideal for applications such as spinnaker sheets and mainsheets where locking is rarely needed.
Optimised for high performance 8-12mm lines, the jaw profiles are developed to work consistently across a wide range of blended rope covers.
• Roller bearings give safe and controlled release under load
• Line height optimised for correct lead to winch
• Easy on-deck access for removing complete internal assembly, even when banked
• Access ports for fresh water flushing
• Side mounting version available
• Styled to match XTS, XCS and ZS Series
• Suitable for Rope Diameters: 8-12mm
• SWL at Max Line Dia: 1800kg.