Wireless Speed, Depth & Wind System + Triducer
• One Dual Digital Display which shows two lines of data simultaneously. It can be configured at any time to display any information provided by your transmitters.
• One Multifunction Digital Analogue Wind Display which shows Apparent or True Wind Speed & Direction along with CH/VMG, GPS & Heading Information.
• Masthead Transducer which measures Wind Speed and Direction and sends data to any Micronet display via wireless link. It can be fitted (simple three-screw attachment) with the mast in place and makes un-stepping the mast easy too. Calibration for wind speed and direction is done at any display.
• Combined Speed/Temperature and Depth Triducer supplied with through hull housing, blanking plug and 6m of cable.
• Hull Transmitter which the Triducer links to. Information is sent to the Micronet Displays by wireless link. It can be sited anywhere convenient on the boat usually close to the transducer.
• Solar powered displays & wind transmitter (300 hours autonomy) - no wiring required
• Easy to install
• Compatible with other manufacturers via NMEA 0183• Totally waterproof (submersible to 10m)
• Simple to configure
• Backlit displays with large digits