• Auto Seastate feature within the pilot teaches the pilot to ignore the repetitive movements of the boat and to respond to only true course changes thus providing a more comfortable passage.
• Wind trim mode - the tiller pilot maintains a course relative to an apparent wind angle ( input from Wind vane required).
• Auto tack - a simple two button press to turn the boat through 100 degrees.
• Voltage: 10-16V DC
• Power Consumption 40mA (Stanby mode)
• Weight 1.53kg
• Mounting methods: Reversible port or Starboard
• Connection: NMEA0183 and Seatalk
• Thrust: 57kg
• Maximum Displacement*: 3,000kg
• Stroke: 236mm
*Always take the fully laden displacement weight into account, often 20% above the designed displacement.
You might be interested in....
Save £59.51 RRP £595.00