RAY70 VHF Radio with GPS & AIS
• Built-in AIS Receiver and 72 channel WAAS GPS
•30W Loudhailer output with listen-back and automatic fog signals (requires an optional external hailer horn)
• Dual station and intercom capable with optional handset Accessory
• No-compromises, full power transmitter and robust VHF features.
• Full-sized controls and LCD are easy to see and operate.
• Detachable gunmetal silver bezel and optional black bezel
• Detachable noise cancelling MIC with front or rear connection.
• Standard STNG (NMEA2000) and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems.
• Single,Dual and Tri Watch modes
• The Ray70 can install in the same console mounting holes as the Ray218, making customer upgrades easy.
• Flush mounting from front panel
• Dimensions (mm): 199w x 98.5H x 204.6D
• Flush mount cut out (mm) :176w x 74H
• Weight: 2.1kg (4.62 lbs)
• Water integrity: IPX6 & IPX7 (front panel)
• Communications Ports: NMEA0183 and STNG (NMEA2000)
• External speaker impedance: 4 ohms
• Power 12V DC (Operational: Minimum 9V, Maximum 16V).
• Reverse polarity and over voltage protected