Quantum Wireless Chirp Radar With 10m Data Cable
Raymarine Quantum Radar, by FLIR, is the next generation of marine radar featuring CHIRP pulse compression technology. Setting a new standard for compact solid state radar, Quantum delivers superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges. Integrated Wi-Fi and thin cabling simplifies installation plus Quantum’s energy efficient and lightweight design provides safe radiated emissions and substantially reduced power consumption
Superior Radar Imaging
- Raymarines exclusive ATX™ advanced target separation technology displays targets like boats, landmarks, rocks, buoys, and weather cells with unsurpassed resolution and separation quality.
CHIRP Pulse Compression
- Excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18’ (6m) minimum range.
- CHIRP Pulse compression ensures more energy reaches each target, resulting in superior imaging on long ranges.
Small Target Detection
- Quantum’s CHIRP Pulse Compression technology identifies small, weak targets, even when positioned close to strong returns.
- Quantum solid-state technology is ready to use in seconds, without any lengthy warm up period.
- Simple Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered MFD.
- Quantum’s small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces.
- Easy to upgrade – Quantum uses the same bolt pattern as previous generation radars. Optional Quantum adapter cable eliminate the need to run new radar cables .
Energy Efficient and Lightweight Design
- Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars.
- Safe Emissions thanks to Quantum’s low power solid state radar transmitter.
- Very low power consumption (17 Watts transmit and 7 watts standby).
- Extended vessel battery life when under sail.
- Input Voltage: 12 or 24 Vdc (Min: 10.8V, Max: 31.2 V)
- Networking Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet (RayNet)
- Power Consumption:Transmit mode 17W; standby mode 7W; sleep mode 2W Range
- Scales: From 1/16 to 24 nautical miles
- Transmit Frequency: 9354 to 9446 MHz
- Peak Power Output: 20W Noise Less than 4 dB Max.
- Range Scale from 1/16 to 24 nautical miles
- Beamwidth (nominal) 4.9º horizontal and 20º vertical
- Waterproofing: IPX6
- Weight: 5.6 kg (12.3 lb)