i60 Close Hauled Wind Display
• True and apparent wind direction and speed/angle. Wind speed is displayed either in knots, meters per second or as Beaufort scale values.
• Velocity made good (VMG), when vessel speed is available on the network.
• Tack angle, when heading information is available on the network.
• Maximum wind speed.
• High and low true wind speed alarms
• High and low apparent wind angle alarms
• Large analogue dial
• Red backlighting for improved visibility
• SeaTalk & SeaTalkng interfaces
• NMEA 2000 (compatible) interface
• Built-in transducer interface
• 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
• Large controls for ease of use at sea
• Low power consumption for increased battery life.
• Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
• Front mounted design for simple installation
• Operating voltage: 10-16vDC
• Current consumption: 200mA
• Connections: 2 x Seatalkng, transducer.
• Display size: 110mm x 115mm
• Waterproofing: IPX6
In the box
• i60 Wind instrument
• Front Bezel
• i60 sun cover
• Mounting gasket
• Seatalk to Seatalkng adaptor cable
• Seatalkng spur cable
• Seatalk ng blanking plug
• 4 fixing screws
• Document pack