Dragonfly 5 PRO Combo with C-map Essentials
The Dragonfly 5 PRO offers dual CHIRP sonar channels (traditional sonar and Downvision) and a chartplotter.
Supplied with C-map essentials chart for Whole of UK, Ireland, Northern France & Atlantic France.
C-MAP Essentials chart are a subset of C-MAP MAX and include:-
• Coastal navigation data includes all critical navigation aids, chart objects, marina icons with basic info (i.e. name, telephone number, VHF, etc) and list of services (but no further service info). Excludes C-Marina port database.
• Coastal data includes all normal contours and spot depths and three shaded depth areas (approx -out to 60 feet or 20 meters).
• Coastal data Tides and Currents diamond symbols and will allow a prediction to be made on just that tidal flow arrow.
• When included with Raymarine Dragonfly products, C-MAP Essentials card owners may upgrade for free to a C-MAP MAX Local region. Alternatively, card owners may purchase a C-MAP MAX Wide region at a 40% discount off of retail price.
Also compatible with Navionics Gold and Navionics+ charts on micro SD card.
Unlike conventional fishfinders that transmit at a single frequency with each pulse, Dragonfly’s dual channel sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies simultaneously – the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
Dragonfly PRO models feature built in Wi-Fi. Anglers can stream Dragonfly sonar data right to their smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish™ mobile app. The Wi-Fish mobile app puts Dragonfly sonar vision right in the palm of your hand, plus you can rewind and capture sonar images to share online with friends.
An all weather optically bonded display delivers brighter colours, sharper contrast, and will never fog up. The Dragonfly 5 Pro features an innovative ball and socket mounting system that allows mounting in tight spaces.The articulating ball and socket also makes it easy to position for optimum viewing.
Supplied with a CHIRP Transom mount transducer.
• Display Size: 5 in
• Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
• Aspect Ratio: 15:9
• Transducer cable length: 6m (19.7 ft.)
• Nominal Supply Voltage 12 V DC
• Operating Voltage Range 10.8 V DC to 15.6 V DC
• Waterproofing Standard IPX6 and IPX7
• Sonar Channels 2 Channels - Sonar conical beam + DownVision™ wide fan beam
• Depth Range: CHIRP DownVision™- 183m (600ft) and CHIRP traditional Sonar - 275m (900ft)
• Internal 72 channel GPS
• Wi-Fi for data streaming to a Smartphone or Tablet
• Compatible with Navionics Gold/ Navionics + or Cmap Max charts
• Waterproof MicroSD slot on rear with rubber seal for housing charts