Dragonfly 4 PRO Combo with Navionics EU Silver
Unlike conventional fishfinders that transmit at a single frequency with each pulse, Dragonfly’s dual channel sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies simultaneously – the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
Dragonfly PRO models feature built in Wi-Fi. Anglers can stream Dragonfly sonar data right to their smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish™ mobile app. The Wi-Fish mobile app puts Dragonfly sonar vision right in the palm of your hand, plus you can rewind and capture sonar images to share online with friends.
An all weather optically bonded display delivers brighter colours, sharper contrast, and will never fog up. The Dragonfly 4 Pro features an innovative ball and socket mounting system that allows mounting in tight spaces.The articulating ball and socket also makes it easy to position for optimum viewing.
Supplied with a CHIRP Transom mount transducer.
• Display Size: 4.3 in
• Display Resolution: 480 x 272 WQVGA
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Transducer cable length: 6m (19.7 ft.)
• Nominal Supply Voltage 12 V DC
• Operating Voltage Range 10.8 V DC to 15.6 V DC
• Waterproofing Standard IPX6 and IPX7
• Sonar Channels 2 Channels - Sonar conical beam + DownVision™ wide fan beam
• Depth Range: CHIRP DownVision™- 183m (600ft) and CHIRP traditional Sonar - 275m (900ft)
• Internal 72 channel GPS
• Wi-Fi for data streaming to a Smartphone or Tablet
• Compatible with Navionics Gold/ Navionics + or Cmap Max charts
• Waterproof MicroSD slot on rear with rubber seal for housing charts