Insta-Lock Snap Davit Lift and Lock System
Insta-lock Snap Davits are a lock and lift system, designed to secure and stabilise an inflatable dinghy to the back of a Motorboat or Yacht. Insta-lock Snap Davits provide a safer method for a person to enter and exit a dinghy.
The INSTA-LOCK kit comprises of 2 spring loaded davit heads which secure to the Swim Platform and 2 Pads with lock-on-bars which are glued onto the Inflatable. When aligned the sprung loaded davit heads snap onto the lock-on-bar. The dinghy is firmly locked to the Host Craft ready for lifting or loading with passengers.
A Practical Design made to be Strong and Long Lasting. Safe and Secure, with a Spring Loaded Lock Action. Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel Construction.
- When locked on, the dinghy can be lifted out of the water to a vertical storage position.
- When locked and lifted, your dinghy avoids drag and fouling when cruising.
- When locked and lifted, you can save space in the Marina and save on Berthing fees
- Suitable for both PVC & Hypalon boats.
- Lifts dinghies upto 100kG (220lbs)
For Hypalon Dinghies - use Hypalon adhesive
For PVC Dinghies - use Hypalon adhesive to prime the rubber snap davit pad and then use PVC adhesive to stick the pad to the dinghy.
- 2 x Snap Davit Heads
- 2 x Rubber Pads
- 2 x Lock On Bars
- 8 x Stainless Stell Bolts
- 8 x Locking Nuts Full Instructions