ISO Transocean Liferaft
The large capacity ballast pockets, which improve the stability and prevent drifting, are specially designed to ‘quick fill’ as soon as the liferaft is thrown into sea, and they are located on the outer ring of the raft for increased stability and adhesion.
It features a unique double chamber design - ‘a tube within a tube’ - for unrivalled abrasion and perforation resistance, coupled with absolute water and air tightness.
The outer tube is manufactured in 1100 Decitex PVC material - the same as used in RIB tubes - offering incredible durability, whilst the inner tube is manufactured in a specialised polyurethane sheet which guarantees water and airtightness and offers a stretch capacity of 500%.
The double chamber design also reduces servicing costs during the lifetime of the raft as it is quicker and easier to make a quality repair.
• Unique Plastimo Assisted Double Action Firing Head utilises the gas pressure of the cylinder meaning that only 10% of the effort to fire the liferaft is by hand. This means that an injured person or even a child can blow the liferaft open in an emergency
• Will fire in temperatures down to -15OC and up to 65OC
• Fully ballasted reversible ladder & grab handle to ease embarking – allows the user to hoist themselves up & then topple into the raft. If the raft inflates upside down, the ladder reverts allowing the user to pull themselves onto the capsized raft making it easy to turn over
• Double thickness, Aluminum coated, foam insulated floor
• 4.3cd Auto-activation SOLAS outside light, 0.5cd Auto-activation SOLAS inside light
• 900cm2 Retro-reflecting stripes on canopy, 600cm2 Retro-reflecting stripes on bottom
• 4 x 55ltr capacity ballast pockets
• Large area drogue anchor – 1 x 0.67m2 with 30metres of line
• Rain catching gutter on canopy
• Fluorescent orange canopy with auto erecting arch tube – equipped with a one way valve to ensure arch does not deflate if top tube is punctured. Vibrant yellow buoyancy tubes for maximum visibility
• Global Service is available around the world using Plastimos service center network of factory trained liferaft technicians and engineers
• Manufactured in the EU to standards accredited by Bureau Veritas & ISO9001
• 12 year warranty with 3 year servicing intervals
Supplied with survival equipment with an expected rescue time of within 24 hours. Equipment includes:
Sea anchor with 30m line, Bellows Pump, 2 x SOLAS Thermal Protective Aids, 2 x Paddles, Floating knife, Rescue quoit with 30m line, Bailer, 2 x Sponges, Repair kit, Checklist & instruction manual, Survival/Signal card, Rainwater collecting pouch, Water (1.5L per person), Food Rations (500g per person), First Aid Kit, Anti-Seasickness pills (6 per person), Seasickness pouch (1 per person), 6 x SOLAS Handflares, 2 x SOLAS Parachute rocket flares, Signalling mirror, External Auto-activation light, Internal Auto-activation light, 2 x Waterproof torch, Spare batteries & Bulbs, Whistle.
Available packed in either Valise or Canister. The Valise is manufactured from tough, UV-resistant fabric but should be ideally stored onboard where it is offered some relative protection from the elements. The Canister can be stored in an exposed location and is equipped with carry handles to make deployment easier.
Code: 510036 – 4 Man Valise
• Size: 74 x 46 x 27cm, Weight: 30kg
Code: 510038 – 6 Man Valise
• Size: 80 x 48 x 32cm, Weight: 35kg
Code: 510040 – 8 Man Valise
• Size: 85 x 47 x 30cm, Weight: 43kg
Code: 510037 – 4 Man Canister
• Size: 74 x 47.5 x 26.5cm, Weight: 33.5kg
Code: 510039 – 6 Man Canister
• Size: 80 x 50 x 28cm, Weight: 38kg
Code: 510041 – 8 Man Canister
• Size: 80 x 50 x 31cm, Weight: 46kg
Please Note – Due to current transportation regulations, we can only ship these liferafts to UK Mainland Business Addresses. Carriage is charged at £15.00 and they will be shipped direct from our supplier.