Aluminium Anode Kit - Mercury Bravo 3 (2004+)
For Bravo 3 (2004+)
Navalloy Aluminium Anodes are safe for use in any type of water and feature a unique patented wear indicator to take the guesswork out of when to change them. The plastic indicator is embedded in the anode and appears in the surface of the anode when it wears to half its original size.
Navalloy is a special alloy made to MIL-A-24779, which is a blend of aluminium and zinc (5%) with a trace of indium. This mixture gives a better protection voltage and ensures that the anode stays clean and corrodes evenly whether in salt, brackish or fresh water.
• Essential for Aluminium outdrives
• Longer Life: upto 30% to 50% greater than zinc and 5 times that of magnesium
• Environmentally Friendly: Zinc alloy causes pollution and is harmful to marine life. Aluminium is safe.
• Lighter: 2 1/2 times lighter than zinc!
• Supplied with fitting instructions