Ocean UltraLite Liferaft 6-Man
- Designed to save up to a third in weight with its carbon container and carbon fibre wrapped aluminium cylinder, the UltraLite is ideal for the racing sailor looking to save weight for increased performance. This liferaft is also considerably easier and faster to lift on deck and deploy when needed or when demonstrating the fact to the race safety scrutineers within the '15 second rule'.
The raft is made from a high tenacity PU coated nylon in a sandwich construction which provides greater wear resistance and longer service life. The floor is fully bonded, allowing repairs during use whilst maintaining full insulation.
The UltraLite is third party verified to ISO9650 Type1 Group A by the RYA and meets the requirements under current ISAF Special Regulations. With the addition of a grab bag it also meets MCA Code of Practice & Class XII.
• Water ballast that exceeds ISO requirements
• SOLAS approved lighting system
• 3 year service interval
• Rain water collection
• Observation port
• Ladder with aluminium tubes for better purchase
• Full knee scoop with grab handles mid way & at top
• Pictorial instructions printed on the raft
• Designed, tested and manufactured in the UK
• Drop tested to 6m
• Swamp tested for 100% overload
• Boardable at -15degC in under 1 minute
• Inflation tested from -15degC to +65degC
• <24hr pack included
• Dimensions: 78.8x51.8x28cm (6, 8 & 10-Man model)
• Weight: 6-Man 28kg, 8-Man 35.5kg, 10-Man 36kg
Please note - Carriage is an extra £14.00 on top of normal carriage, due to shipping restrictions we can only supply these to UK Mainland, and they will be sent to you direct from our suppliers.