The efficient & stable polycrystalline cells are encapsulated between two tough outer layers so the whole panel is weatherproof.
The panels can be gently flexed (in one dimension) to follow a smooth curve, such as a coach roof, by up to 2.5cm per 100cm of panel length.
• Four, grommet finished, holes for screw fixing.
• Panels can be glued into position using mastic
• Fitted with sealed junction box with 2.5m output cable, connector & fuse protected crocodile clips
• Internal blocking diode prevents reverse current drain at night
• Inline 3 Amp fuse included
Available in 2 sizes/outputs:
Code: 120073 - 10Watt
• Size: 265 x 360mm
Code: 120074 - 20Watt
• Size: 350 x 495mm
Electrical connection is simple, though the use of a solar regulator is recommended to prevent overcharge if the system is to be left unattended for long periods or the solar panel to battery ratio exceeds the minimum of 10W to 100Ah.