Clipper Wireless Wind System
Free Delivery is UK Mainland Standard only, valued at £5.95. Discount will be applied at checkout. Offer expires midnight 28.03.17
No more wires up the mast with the Nasa wireless wind system. The Clipper wireless wind system consists of a solar powered masthead unit, a base receiver and a display. The wind data is transmitted wirelessly from the masthead unit to the base receiver which is wired (NMEA0183) to the display unit.
The solar powered masthead unit has an internal battery that provides up to 2000 hours of operation (from a full charge) even without sunlight.
• Large clear 110 x 110mm display
• No mast wires to route
• NMEA 0813 output from base unit to any compatible NMEA display
• Simple masthead alignment through base unit
• Light weight - 190grams Specifications
• Operating time (from full charge) > 2000 hours
• Charging time <150 hours of bright daylight
• Base receiver output: NMEA0183
• NMEA sentance: MWV
• Supply voltage: 12v DC
• Supply current: 17mA
- Easy to install and use at a great price. Review by Tim
Very easy to fit to mast.
Electrics very easy to wire in.
Only a few buttons to set up the Wind System.
(Posted on 04/02/2016)