Clipper Tactical Wind System
The display shows apparent wind speed and direction and when connected to a log or GPS, it will show true wind speed and direction.
The mast head unit is supplied with 20m of light weight cable and all necessary electrical connectors to complete the installation.
• Wind sensor supply current: 9mA
• Wind sensor output: NMEA0183 (MWV sentance)
• NMEA boat speed input sentences (VHM - from log) or (RMC - from GPS)
• Supply voltage: 12V
• Max supply current: 20mA
• Back light: 9 levels
• Size: 110x110x57mm
• Display wind speed: 0 -99 Kts
• Display wind angle: 0 - 360 deg represented by 60 segments
• Supplied with masthead unit, 20m of cable, cover and fixing kit.