Clipper Tactical Wind System
Free Delivery is UK Mainland Standard only, valued at £5.95. Discount will be applied at checkout. Offer expires midnight 28.03.17
Nasa Clipper Tactical Wind System - The tactical wind system provides accurate wind information with almost instantaneous 10Hz (10 times per second) update, essential when racing or during difficult manoeuvres.
The display shows apparent wind speed and direction and when connected to a log or GPS, it will show true wind speed and direction.
The mast head unit is supplied with 20m of light weight cable and all necessary electrical connectors to complete the installation.
• Wind sensor supply current: 9mA
• Wind sensor output: NMEA0183 (MWV sentance)
• NMEA boat speed input sentences (VHM - from log) or (RMC - from GPS)
• Supply voltage: 12V
• Max supply current: 20mA
• Back light: 9 levels
• Size: 110x110x57mm
• Display wind speed: 0 -99 Kts
• Display wind angle: 0 - 360 deg represented by 60 segments
• Supplied with masthead unit, 20m of cable, cover and fixing kit.