The Log without a paddlewheel and no moving parts
The Clipper EASYLOG shows speed, trip and total distance on a high visibility liquid crystal display. It utilises the RMC sentence from any GPS or plotter with an NMEA 0183 output. Alternatively the EASYLOG can repeat, using sentences VHW and VLW from an existing NMEA log.
• 40mm high characters
• 20 levels of backlighting
• Speed in Knots with 0.1 knot resolution
• Trip in N.Miles with 0.1 N.Mile resolution
• Total log up to 9999 N.Miles
• Speed trend indicator
• Current consumption 1.5mA at 12V (10mA with backlight)
• Opto isolated balanced NMEA input
• Dimensions: 110x110x30mm
GPS Shown in image not included.