MPX Offshore Suit
The 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro construction, twice as thick as the standard membrane gives superior breathablilty and durability. The jacket has been engineered to provide optimum comfort as well as keeping you warm and dry for extended periods in harsh weather.
• Fluorescent roll-away, fully adjustable hood with rigid peak
• High fleece-lined collar and spray visor
• Double storm flap protecting the non-ferrous YKK right handed zip
• Photo-luminescent reflector strips for enhanced visibility in dark conditions
• Jacket includes both fleece-lined pockets and cargo pockets with drainage
This year, the MPX range has benefited massively from all the research and development that has gone into the ‘bigger brother' HPX range. As a result these MPX trousers are now very rugged and durable, and should provide you with plenty of offshore sailing time. The MPX trousers are the perfect choice for sailors who need GORE-TEX protection for prolonged periods facing foul conditions offshore. Designed for recreational sailing in all conditions and offers breathability and comfort unmatched by non-GORE-TEX products.