SmartGauge Battery Monitor
The unit features low and high battery voltage and low capacity alarms and a free alarm contact allows you to add external buzzers/lamps etc.
Easy to install - just 2 or 3 wires are required - and it can take as little as 20 minutes to complete installation. Plus there is no complex programming required - just tell the unit what type of batteries are being used.
• Supply Voltage Range: 8 - 40V DC
• Supply Current (Sleep Mode): 5mA
• Supply Current (Display On): <15mA
• Operating Temperature Range: -25 To +85C.
• Accuracy For State Of Charge (Charge): +/- 10%
• Accuracy For State Of Charge (Discharge): +/- 5%
• Accuracy Voltage: +/- 0.5V DC
• Dimensions: Front Panel 110 x 76mm, Body 95 x 64mm