Hook-7 Combo 83/200 455/800 kHz transducer
A 7inch widecreen combo with Chartplotter, CHIRP Fishfinder and Downscan all in one unit! The Hook 7 screen really stands out as one of the brightest and clearest on the market. The multiple frequency CHIRP technology offers the highest level of underwater imagery.
• Multiple CHIRP ranges from a single transducer. View multiple CHIRP sonar settings on one display
• DownScan Imaging™ provides picture-like images of fish-holding structure beneath a boat.
• Award-winning Broadband Sounder™ performance.
• Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna.
• Compatible with Navionics Gold and C-MAP Max-N cartography which can be loaded via a waterproof micro SD slot.
• Brilliant color display for enhanced widescreen visibility and viewing detail in all conditions
• DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
• Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
• TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
• Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view with chart, CHIRP sonar ranges and DownScan Imaging.
• Compatible with the Insight Genesis map creation software (see product code 770241)
CHIRP sonar advantages
• Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
• Better target identification at greater depths
• Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
• No expensive CHIRP transducer required, the affordable standard HDI transducer is compatible with the CHIRP frequencies
• Operating voltage: 12Vdc
• Screen resolution: 800x480 pixels
• Waterproof: IPX7
• Size: 136Hx235.5Wx76.5D mm
• Waypoints: 3000.Routes: 100
• NMEA0183:1 Port
• Depth Alarm Yes
• EchoSounder Frequencies 83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz
• Sonar Max Power : 500W
• Shallow Alarm: Yes
• Max Depth DownScan Imaging™ at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft / 91 m
CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft / 305 m
CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
In the box
• Hook 7 Chirp display
• Mounting bracket
• Combined Broadband/Downscan 83/200 & 455/800 kHz Transducer
• Operating and installation manual
• Flush mount template
• Power cable with fuse holder and fuse
You might be interested in....
Elite-7 Ti Combo with TotalScan Transducer
Save £210.05 RRP £910.00