HDS-7 Gen2 Touch with 3G Radar and Navionics plus UK Chart
HDS-7 Gen 2 Features
Five push buttons simplify the operation with direct control over Page, Waypoint, MOB and Zoom functions.
Integrated StructureScan™ HD sonar sidescan and downscan imaging, plus Broadband Sounder™ with DownScan Overlay™ and TrackBack™ feature (transducers sold separately).
The HDS is designed to accept Navionics Gold, ,Platinum or C-map Max-N wide cartography via a waterproof SD card slot.
A high sensitivity 5Hz internal antenna ensures fast and accurate fixes without the need for an external GPS antenna.
NMEA 2000, 0183 and Ethernet ports offer compatibility with DSC VHF Radios, AIS collision avoidance systems, Lowrance Sonic Hub music system and Lowrance broadband radar.
3G Radar Features
• No blind spot as associated with pulse radar transmit/receive switching
• Superb target separation
• Unrivalled short range performance with a 1/32nm range
• No magnetron 2 minute warm up. Instant on in less than 16 seconds.
• Emission safe - with less harmful x-band radiation than traditional pulse radar.
• Low power consumption
• MARPA Target Tracking: Track up to 10 targets. Requires a heading sensor (sold seperately product code 210230 )
• Radar/Chart Overlay: Merges radar with cartography in a detail-rich display.(sold seperately product code 210230 or 210205)
• Dual Guard Zones: Protect yourself from more angles.
• Automatic Clarity: Proven automatic harbour/marina and offshore modes.
• Screen size: 7” Widescreen
• Resolution: 800 x 480
• Waterproofing: IPX7
• Case size 146 x 215 x 82mm
• Weight 1.6kg
• Operating voltage:10.8 - 17 vDC
• Current draw 0.9A
• Ports: NMEA0183, NMEA2000, Ethernet
• Chart slot: Full SD Navionics
• Waypoints: 5000
• Routes: 200
• Max broadband sonar depth: 5000ft
• Range 24nm
• Mounting Bolts 4x30xM8 - 304 stainless steel
• Waterproof Standard IPX6
• Height: 280 mm \ 11 in
• Diameter: 488 mm \ 19.2 in
• Weight: 7.4 kg \ 16.31 lbs.
• Humidity: 35°C (95°F) 95% RH
• Operating Temperature -25° to 55°C (-13° to 130°F)
• Power Supply: 9V to 31.2Vdc (12/24 Volt systems) Reverse polarity protection vDC
• Power Consumption: 18W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc
• Power Consumption Standby 2W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc – only 150ma