HDS-12 Gen3 Touch & Button Multifunction Display
• Internal GPS antenna – with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
• Extensive mapping options – HDS Gen3 includes built-in world background reference map, and is compatible Navionics® Gold,+ and platinum+ and C-MAP MAX-pping toolkit partners and more.
• Multi-view and chart sharing – View two charts simultaneously, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chartcard purchases; buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
Dual microSD card slots
• Built-in CHIRP Sonar – with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer.
• Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging – Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
• Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ – Display and mark fish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from 1 to over 3,000* feet.
• StructureMap™ HD capability – Use live or recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail. DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder.
• TrackBack™ to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru Broadband Sounder™ or StructureScan® HD sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
• SpotlightScan™ Sonar ready – optional add-on delivers a new level of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas.
• Insight Genesis™ personalized maps – Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view secure custom chart detail online, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water. Plus, you now have the option to share maps with the Insight Genesis Social Map community.
• Simple To Use: Improved Lowrance interface with touchscreen or keypad option provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features.
• Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: View CHIRP Sonar and StructureScan® HD at the same time to get the best possible view of fish and structure, both below and to the side of your boat
• Quickly Make Adjustments: With an enhanced, faster processor and intuitive user-interface features -- including scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
• Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance GoFree App and other onboard devices – view and control select HDS Gen3 displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones, and the free Lowrance GoFree app.
• Screen size: 12.1” Widescreen 1280x800px
• Waterproofing: IPX7
• Case size 225Hx328Wx88Dmm
• Weight 2.95kg
• Operating voltage:10.8 - 17 vDC
• Current draw 2A
• Ports: NMEA0183, NMEA2000, Ethernet (Video input via optional adapter cable)
• Chart slot: Full SD Navionics
• Waypoints: 5000
• Routes: 200
• Power Output: RMS (PTP) Max 500W RMS
• Max broadband sonar depth: 5000ft
• Languages 36 (Available in regional language packs)
Media Port MicroSD-card slots (2)
Warranty Two Year
• EchoSounder Frequencies 455/800 kHz (StructureScan® HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
In the Box
• HDS-12 gen 3 multifunction display
• Power cable
• Screen dust cover
• Mounting bracket and screws
• Flush mount cut out template
• Operation manual
• Installation manual
• Quick start guide