3G Broadband Radar
Lowrance 3G Broadband Radar - The Lowrance 3G broadband radar offers superior target definition and unparalleled close range performance using FMCW (Frequency modulated continuous wave) technology.
Broadband radar differs to conventional pulsed radar by having separate transmit and receive antennae and almost continuously transmits (at a lower power than pulsed radar) and receives. Traditional pulsed radar uses one antenna to both transmit and receive; the radar transmits a high power short pulse, then switches off the transmitter to listen for the return pulse.
- No blind spot as associated with pulse radar transmit/receive switching
- Better target separation
- Unrivalled short range performance with a 1/32nm range
- No magnetron 2 minute warm up. Instant on in less than 16 seconds.
- Emission safe - with less harmful x-band radiation than traditional pulse radar.
- Low power consumption
- MARPA Target Tracking: Track up to 10 targets. Requires a heading sensor.*
- Radar/Chart Overlay: Merges radar with cartography in a detail-rich display.*
- High-Speed Mode: Select 36 RPM for almost instant updating at less than 2 nm.
- Dual Guard Zones: Protect yourself from more angles.
- Automatic Clarity: Proven automatic harbour/marina and offshore modes.
- Range 28nm
- Mounting Bolts 4x30xM8 - 304 stainless steel
- Waterproof Standard IPX6
- Height: 280 mm \ 11 in
- Diameter: 488 mm \ 19.2 in
- Weight: 7.4 kg \ 16.31 lbs.
- Humidity: +35°C (95°F) 95% RH
- Operating Temperature -25° to +55°C (-13° to +130°F)
- Power Supply: 9V to 31.2Vdc (12/24 Volt systems) Reverse polarity protection vDC
- Power Consumption: 18W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc
- Power Consumption Standby 2W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc – only 150ma
In the box
- 3g radome
- 10m Radar interconnection (9mm diameter) cable
- RI10 interface box
- 6ft ethernet cable
Compatible with the Lowrance HDS multifunction displays.
*Note: A heading sensor is needed for MARPA and radar overlay (product code 210395) . For overlay only use the Point-1 heading sensor (product code 210205)
You might be interested in....
4G Broadband Radar
Save £380.05 RRP £2,230.00