Jobs Marketing & IT
Marketing Manager with experience of Graphic & Web Design.
The UK’s largest Marine Chandlery is looking to recruit a Graphic & Web Designer for their busy marketing department, based in the picturesque village of Nailsworth in the Cotswolds.
Summary: Responsible for all aspects of both graphic design and marketing, online and offline.
Specific Duties as follows:
WEBSITE & SOCIAL
- To take responsibility for the research, design & development of all web graphics such as homepages, landing pages, blog images, banners, online promotions etc. in line with the brand image
- To take responsibility for the research, design & development of email newsletter graphics & layout in line with the brand image
- To take responsibility for the research, design & development of social media channels in line with the brand image
- To maintain image library making sure all images are labelled & stored in the correct place, and that all online imagery is correct and up-to-date
- To be responsible for seasonal catalogue production. Including the design, working with the Purchasing team for direction, gathering campaign imagery & copywriter & liaising with external printer
- To liaise with external printers & oversee printed production through to completion for all printed materials
- To be responsible for seasonal Flyer artwork - Designing flyer with campaign shots & web details & liaising with external printer
- To take responsibility for the research, design & development of all magazine adverts, liaising with external publishers. Overseeing their production through to completion, and monitoring impact
- To be involved in specific Branding projects- e.g. carrier bags, design & ensuring stock
- To ensure all graphic work is brand specific & protects all brand values
- To manage all external print jobs to ensure correct quality & timescales
- To be responsible for additional studio product shots as required
- To be responsible for all photo amends-colour change etc.
- To understand critical path & prioritise workload
- To communicate with the management team on regular basis. Covering marketing impact, production issues, costs and opportunities
- Any other ad hoc duties as & when required
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Mac literate and fully conversant with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat
- The ideal candidate will be efficient, organised and accurate, with the ability to work to high standards and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communicator and good command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Proven design and artwork portfolio with a minimum of 2 - 3 years experience.
- Ability to take existing designs and reformat/ready for pre-press or print/digital.
- Good eye for design, creative imagination, and well organised with a strong work ethic.
- Web design experience will be an advantage, including knowledge of HTML, CSS & SEO.
- Sailing / marine background will be an advantage
If you think this sounds like you please email me your CV today, lawrence @ force4 .co .uk