Navigating The Thames Through Central London
- From Margaret Ness westwards via Central London to Putney Bridge.
Intended for leisure boaters who are not familiar with the Thames through central London - a very busy part of the Thames, with every conceivable type of craft likely to be encountered.
The book is divided into three parts:
• The first part gives general information and advice, and in passing, mentions local rules which will be relevant
• The second part lists many places the names of which you might read or hear on the radio
• The third part outlines the types of hazard you will encounter as you make your way up river on a fold-out chart
• Paperback, Spiral bound, 246 x 189mm