NAV6plus Navtex System
All messages are received into a large flash memory, allowing you to recall, display & review any message at any time.
When connected to a NMEA data source, such as a GPS or instrument system, the unit offers a range of standard & custom instrument repeater functions. Additionally, an electronic log book is updated at regular intervals and can be printed out later (via an optional printer).
• Unique iNEC message processing decreases errors in received messages
• Built-in database of all worldwide Navtex stations for automatic reception of messages from stations within range (requires GPS connection)
• Splash proof construction
• Backlit screen & keys
• Vital message reception acoustic alarm
• Panel or (optional) bracket mount
• Antenna fits standard antenna mount
• Display Size: H198mm x W136mm x D40mm
• Antenna Size: H50cm x 28mm Diameter
• Voltage: 10.8V to 15.6V
• Consumption: Full backlight 310mA, No backlight 165mA, Sleep mode 115mA
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 50degC
• Display: 6” monochrome 1/2VGA 480x320 pixels
Supplied complete with NAVTEX receiver module & antenna with 10m cable.