IC-M423 DSC VHF White Radio
A super white non fading compact VHF radio with a very large dot matrix display. Constructed from UV resistant material that does not yellow with age.
Icom have made this radio very simple to operate with their latest generation user interface. Control is via a series of soft keys and a large rotary selection knob.
A noise cancelling mic and a very powerful 10W audio output ensure that transmission and reception is as clear as possible.
Connect this radio to an external loudhailer and you can utilise the powerful internal 10W amplifier as a loudhailer or foghorn.
The IC-M423 also incorporates the very useful Aquaquake function for 'buzzing out' water from the speaker grill in wet conditions.
A second station option is available in the form of the Icom HM-195B mic (not included with radio).
Connect directly to the Icom MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder (product code 220132) and you can make a DSC call via the target call function without having to enter the MMSI number.
- Large high definition dot matrix display
- Built in class D DSC
- Priority and normal scan
- Dual/tri- watch
- MMSI tracking
- 10W audio output
- Noise cancelling Mic
- Fully waterproof IPX7
- Loudhailer and Fog horn function (with optional external hailer)
- Second station facility with addition of HM-195B commandmic
- M1 M2 channels
- ATIS compatible ( requires programming)
- Size 180W x 82H x 110D (excluding faced depth of 25.3)
- Cutout 165.1W x 62.4H
- Weight (approx.) 1.2kg
- NMEA0183 input and output
- Power supply 10.8-15.6 V DC