IC-M25 Euro VHF Radio Grey
A very light (only 220g) floating handheld Marine VHF Transceiver with slim body for optimum handling. If dropped in the water, the LCD and button backlights flash together with a bright red LED to aid recovery. The IC-M25 also floats even when the optional HM-213 microphone is attached.
The IC-M25 LCD screen is 30% larger than its predecessor, the IC-M23, allowing you to clearly see the channel number and status icons.
11 Hours Long Battery Life
The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery provides 5 Watts of transmit power and allows 11 hours (approximate) of long operation*. * Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby=5:5:90
The IC-M25 has a Micro-B USB connector and can be charged with the supplied AC adaptor, BC-217 in 3 hours (approx.). Third party USB charger products such as cigarette lighters or mobile battery for charging smart phones, tablets or digital cameras may be used with the IC-M25*.
* The IC-M25 accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third party products is not guaranteed.
550mW Audio Output and Optional Speaker Microphone
The IC-M25 provides a powerful 550mW (12 Ohm load) audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear.
• IPX7 waterproof construction (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
• 4-step battery life indicator
• Dual/Tri-watch functions
• Instant access to Ch 16 or programmable call channel
• Quick channel selection with the Favourite channel function
• Monitor function for noise squelch control with VOL/SQL button
• Auto scan function
• LCD auto backlighting
• AquaQuake draining function