MKIV Unit 1 Jib Furling System
- The Harken MKIV furling systems are strong, lightweight and aerodynamic. Ideal for cruisers and racers, these free-rolling furlers allow you to quickly furl and reef your headsail from the safety of the cockpit, while maintaining great sail shape and optimal speed. The multiple rows of large-diameter Torlon ball bearings minimize friction and require no lubrication and the large inner spool diameter increases mechanical advantage.
• Strong, lightweight halyard swivel reduces windage aloft
• Strong foil joints withstand years of torque loading
• Easy to assemble foils feature low friction plastic isolators
• Drum installs over existing turnbuckle with a single stainless steel clevis pin for turnbuckle adjustment
• Stainless steel feeder allows fast fast singlehanded hoist and sail changes
• Removable split drum and line guard comes off easily for racing
• Double foil grooves for racing for fast hoists and sail changes.
• For wire diam: 6, 7 or 8mm
• Clevis pin diam: 12.7mm, 15.9mm
• Headstay length: 13.99m - 16.12m
Note: A toggle is required for installation. Two sizes are available. Please see Product Codes 7411.20-1/2 and 7311.20-1/2