MKIV Unit 0 Jib Furling System
Suitable for typical boat lengths 22' - 29' (6.70m - 8.84m)
- The Harken MKIV furling systems are strong, lightweight and aerodynamic. Ideal for cruisers and racers, these free-rolling furlers allow you to quickly furl and reef your headsail from the safety of the cockpit, while maintaining great sail shape and optimal speed. The multiple rows of large-diameter Torlon ball bearings minimize friction and require no lubrication and the large inner spool diameter increases mechanical advantage.
• Strong, lightweight halyard swivel reduces windage aloft
• Strong foil joints withstand years of torque loading
• Easy to assemble foils feature low friction plastic isolators
• Drum installs over existing turnbuckle with a single stainless steel clevis pin for turnbuckle adjustment
• Stainless steel feeder allows fast fast singlehanded hoist and sail changes
• Removable split drum and line guard comes off easily for racing
• Double foil grooves for racing for fast hoists and sail changes.
• For wire diam: 5 or 6mm
• Clevis pin diam: 9.5mm, 11.1mm
• Headstay length: 11.7m - 13.9m
Note: A toggle is required for installation. Two sizes are available. Please see Product Codes 7410.20-3/8 and 7410.20-7/16