When cured, it’s 100% waterproof & does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements as well as being unaffected by extreme heat or cold.
During curing it expands to 3 to 4 times its size - so a little goes a long way - and the final joint can be sanded, painted or stained.
• 100% Waterproof
• Low VOC and non-toxic when cured
• Open Working Time: 10-15 minutes
• Grip Time: 1-2 hours
• Drying Time: 80% in 1-2 hours
• Fully Cured: 24 hours
• Use on: wood, metal, stone, ceramics, glass, plastic (not polyethylene or polypropylene), PVC sheet, brick, concrete and foam.
• Size: 60ml
- Reliable performer Review by lee9
Have used this for many different tasks, hasn't let me down. It is important to only use a little as it does expand more than you expect. It does sand back well though, so no problem.
(Posted on 01/03/2017)