Striker 7SV CHIRP DownVu/SideVu Fishfinder with GPS
The STRIKER 7sv fishfinder includes a CHIRP (150-240/455/800 kHz) transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200 kHz transducers.
Instead of sending just 1 single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
Clearest Scanning Sonar on the Water
Garmin DownVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what passes 750 feet (228m) below your boat. Garmin SideVü scanning sonar gives you a crisp, clear view of what lies up to 228 metres off to each side of your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. High wide CHIRP sonar and both DownVü and SideVü scanning sonars are combined into 1 transducer. Also provides support for Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Mark Spots with High-sensitivity GPS
Unlike regular fishfinders, the STRIKER fishfinder has a built-in, high-sensitivity GPS to locate your current position quickly and precisely, then maintain your GPS location anywhere you go on the lake. More importantly, they allow you to mark spots where the fish are biting so you can return to them again in the future. You also can mark marinas, slipways and other locations on the water. Just follow the path created on your screen to return to them whenever you wish.
Navigate Easily with Waypoint Screen
Since the STRIKER fishfinder includes a high-sensitivity GPS, you can see your position in relation to waypoints you have marked. Use the waypoint screen to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as wrecks and fishing spots and it's also a great tool for finding your way back to the slipway.
Check Your Speed on Screen
You can quickly and easily see your boat’s speed on the screen of your STRIKER fishfinder. It’s a great tool to make sure you are trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using and for a particular fish species. It’s also a good way to tell if you are going the right speed in wake-controlled areas.
• Easy-to-use 7-inch colour fishfinder
• Built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
• Includes Garmin GT52 transducer with high wide CHIRP 250 W, 455/800 kHz CHIRP DownVü and CHIRP SideVü with 500 W power
• Split-screen zoom
• Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)
• Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)
• AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets)
• Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects)
• A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam)
• Water temperature sensor included
• Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
• Water temperature log and graph
• Sonar history rewind allows you to scroll back through sonar images to mark waypoints you originally may have missed.
• Audible alarms
• Physical dimensions 23.5 x 14 x 5.8 cm
• Display size, WxH 9.1 x 15.2 cm; diagonal 12.7 cm (7'')
• Display resolution, WxH 800 x 480 pixels
• Display type WVGA colour
• Weight 680g
• Water rating IPX7
• Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable
• CHIRP (mid and high)
• Transmit power 500 W (RMS)
• Maximum depth 2,300 ft freshwater*, 1,100 ft saltwater*
• Waypoints: 5000
In the Box
• STRIKER 7sv
• GT52HW-TM transducer
• Transom and trolling motor mounts
• Tilt/swivel mount
• Power cable