Striker 4DV CHIRP DownVu Fishfinder with GPS
The STRIKER 4dv fishfinder includes a CHIRP (77/200/455/800 kHz) transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200 kHz transducers.
Instead of sending just 1 single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
Clearest Scanning Sonar on the Water
Garmin DownVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what passes 750 feet (228m) below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Traditional Garmin CHIRP sonar and CHIRP DownVü scanning sonar are combined into 1 transducer.
Mark Spots with High-sensitivity GPS
Unlike regular fishfinders, the STRIKER fishfinder has a built-in, high-sensitivity GPS to locate your current position quickly and precisely, then maintain your GPS location anywhere you go on the lake. More importantly, they allow you to mark spots where the fish are biting so you can return to them again in the future. You also can mark marinas, slipways and other locations on the water. Just follow the path created on your screen to return to them whenever you wish.
Navigate Easily with Waypoint Screen
Since the STRIKER fishfinder includes a high-sensitivity GPS, you can see your position in relation to waypoints you have marked. Use the waypoint screen to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as wrecks and fishing spots and it's also a great tool for finding your way back to the slipway.
Check Your Speed on Screen
You can quickly and easily see your boat’s speed on the screen of your STRIKER fishfinder. It’s a great tool to make sure you are trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using and for a particular fish species. It’s also a good way to tell if you are going the right speed in wake-controlled areas.
Take Your Fishfinder Anywhere
A portable kit is available to protect and carry your STRIKER fishfinder with GPS, so it’s perfect for kayak, canoe or hire boat fishing. It includes a sealed, rechargeable battery with charger, built-in transducer cable management and storage and suction cup transducer mount and float. See product code 240047
• Easy-to-use 3.5-inch colour fishfinder
• Built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
• Includes Garmin GT20 transducer with CHIRP (77/200 kHz); transmit power (300 W RMS)/(2,400 peak-to-peak) with 455/800 kHz CHIRP DownVü (300 W power)
• Split-screen zoom
• Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)
• Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)
• AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets)
• Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects)
• A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam)
• Water temperature sensor included
• Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
• Water temperature log and graph
• Sonar history rewind allows you to scroll back through sonar images to mark waypoints you originally may have missed.
• Audible alarms
• Physical dimensions 91.6 x 150.8 x 42.8 cm
• Display size, WxH 4.9 x 7.3 cm; diagonal 8.7 cm (3.5'')
• Display resolution, WxH 480 x 320 pixels
• Display type HVGA colour
• Weight 230g
• Water rating IPX7
• Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable
• CHIRP (mid and high)
• Transmit power 300 W (RMS)
• Maximum depth 1,600 ft freshwater*, 750 ft saltwater*
• Waypoints: 5000
In the Box
• STRIKER 4dv
• GT20-TM transducer
• Transom and trolling motor mounts
• Tilt/swivel mount
• Power cable
You might be interested in....
Striker 5DV CHIRP DownVu Fishfinder with GPS
Save £20.04 RRP £299.99