Quatix 3 Marine GPS Smartwatch
The GPS Smartwatch That Belongs on Water
quatix 3 GPS smartwatch belongs on the water. Equipped with important cruising, fishing and sailing capabilities, its appearance commands attention, even on land. More than a watch, it’s a wearable instrument that streams data from compatible Garmin electronics. This smartwatch features a fish catch counter and competition timer, race timer, start line and tack assist for sailors, plus an anchor watch to warn you of drifting. Delivers smart notifications for emails, text messages and more. It can even control your FUSION® stereo system. Also includes activity tracking and multisport functions for running, hiking, swimming and more.
- Stainless steel EXO™ antenna with GPS and GLONASS reception
- Navigation features include 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer, TracBack® and Sight ‘N Go
- Easy-to-use marine apps provide local tide data, sail racing data, fish catch counter and competition timer, anchor watch, alarm clock and more
- Multisport functions for running, hiking, swimming and more
- Activity tracking¹ feature counts steps taken, calories burned and stairs climbed
- Streams NMEA 2000® data from compatible fixed-mount Garmin electronics. Such as wind speed and direction, water depth and more, right on your wrist, wherever you are on the boat.
- You also have access to up-to-date tide data downloaded for your area to quatix 3 through your smartphone.
- Standalone Man Overboard (MOB) button
- Preloaded with a wide selection of marine-themed watch faces you can choose to make a statement about your nautical interests.
- Sight ‘N Go navigation - Pick a point in the distance you want to navigate to, set quatix 3, and it will keep you on course.
- Solar/lunar fishing and hunting calendar
- The built-in barometer monitors barometric pressure to help you detect changing weather conditions
- Anchor watch that monitors anchor drift and alerts you if your boat begins to drift.
- Anchor rode calculator to tell you the proper length of anchor line to put out with adjustable scope ratio.
- Virtual starting line feature lets you set up a starting line between 2 marked GPS waypoints. Your quatix 3 will then compute the distance and time between you and that starting line, which you can check with a glance to your wrist. Then, quatix 3 combines the virtual starting line location with a built-in countdown timer to calculate distance to the line as well as desired speed and burn time available. The countdown timer, with its large, easy-to-read digits, helps you skipper the vessel to hit the start line at maximum speed at the exact start time.
- Tack assist mode lets you know whether your vessel is getting headed or lifted based on the optimal tack angle provided.
- Control your FUSION stereo from anywhere onboard ( with free app) — right from your wrist.
- Control your VIRB® XE action camera.
- A built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you’re moving or not.
- It records a GPS track log creating a “bread crumb trail” as you move
- Paddleboat functions allow you to track strokes and cadence and create an efficiency score.
- Fitness - VO2 max estimator. When used with a heart rate monitor², quatix 3 crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a Race Predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
- Activity tracking feature that counts steps taken, estimates calories burned and stairs climbed.
- Sleep monitoring - tracks your sleep, monitoring your total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep.
- Running - quatix 3 incorporates sophisticated Garmin running watch feedback on your running form by reporting multiple metrics. When used with the HRM-Run monitor², quatix 3 reports your cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time. These metrics are called running dynamics, and they affect your running economy.
In the Box
• quatix 3 watch with leather band
• Blue silicone watch band (removal tools included)
• USB charging/data cable
• AC adapter