The 820xs has a powerful 1KW built-in sonar with HD-ID, CHIRP and DownVu capabilities. For Side scan add a GCV™ 10 black box sonar (sold separately). Display split screen chart plotter/ sonar or full screen sonar pages.
• Sonar recording to SD card
• Sonar pause and rewind function - mark a waypoint from a sonar feature
• A-scope display
• Split screen zoom for a close-up view of fish and sea bed
• Depth and fish alarms
• NMEA 0183, NMEA2000 & network ports.
• In built wi-fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
• External alarm for loud alarming on anchor drift, AIS & Radar targets, cross track error etc.
Wireless remote control
Garmin Helm is a free app that allows you to view and control your compatible Garmin chartplotter with full access to all multi-function menus, screens and features from an iPhone or iPad.
Connect one of Garmins’ radomes via the network port for a radar screen that can displayed as an overlay, split or single display.
Connect to the Garmin Meteor 300 or Fusion music systems for direct control from the plotter.
The 820xs has a range of in built sailing specific features
• Layline display to show when to tack or gybe
• Animated tides and current
• Wind rose* that displays true and apparent wind angle at the same time
• Simultaneous display of heading and course over ground
• Wind data page**
• Waterproof: IPX7
• Unit dimensions cm: 29.3 x 18.8 x 7.4
• Voltage range: 10-32Vdc
• Waypoints: 5000 and 100 routes
• NMEA 0183 ports: 2 input & 2 outputs
• NMEA 2000 port
• Network port
• External GPS BNC port for GA38 GPS antenna
• Supported sonar frequencies: 50/77/200 kHz
• Sonar power: 1KW (600W CHIRP)
• Flat, flush or bail mounted.
In the box:
• GPSMAP 820xs
• Power/data cable
• Bail mount and knobs
• Flush mount kit
• Protective cover
* Sonar transducers sold separately
** Wind sensor required and sold separately