GPSMAP 78 Marine Handheld GPS Plotter
- The rugged GPSMAP 78 features crisp colour mapping, a high-sensitivity receiver, moulded rubber side grips, plus a microSD™ card slot for loading additional maps. And it floats! Featuring a bright 2.6-inch LCD display with built in basemap and high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix™ satellite prediction, the GPSMAP 78 locates & displays your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and built-up areas. The unit also has a dedicated MOB (man over board) button.
• Waterproof (IPX7) & Floats
• Dimensions: W6.6xH15.2xD3.0cm, Weight: 218.3g (with batteries)
• Display Size: 4.1x5.6cm (6.6cm Diagonal)/160x240 pixels
• Display Type: transflective, 65-K colour TFT
• Waypoints: 2000
• Routes: 200
• Track log: 10,000 points
• Batteries: 2 x AA (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
• Battery Life: Upto 20 hours
• Interface: USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
In The Box:
GPSMAP 78, Wrist strap, USB cable, Quick start manual.