A 10 inch multi-touch widescreen chartplotter that is simple to operate yet packed with advanced features to suit powerboats, cruising yachts and also racing yachts. The GPSMAP 7410 chartplotter has a 10 Hz internal GPS that updates position and heading 10 times per second. It is fully network capable, including the Garmin Network and NMEA 2000, and offers the conveniences of built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity. Compatible with both g2 and g2 vision charts.
Special Sailing Features
Supported sailing features include laylines, enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, true wind data fields and tide/current/time slider. Gauge displays are designed to provide important need-to-know information at a glance, including true and apparent wind angle, set and drift, true or apparent wind speed, horizontal or vertical graphs, and a data bar with customisable data fields.
Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000 Support
Full-network compatibility allows you to add more capabilities to your boat. GPSMAP 7410 supports radar, autopilot, instruments, multiple screens, FUSION-Link, sensors, remote sonar modules, digital switching, thermal cameras, GRID rotary knob, joystick and keypad control, and more. GPSMAP 7410 allows you to share features with other compatible GPSMAP units, such as radar, GSD 24, GSD 26 sonar modules, supplemental maps, and user data, including waypoints, routes and tracks. User data entered into 1 chartplotter can be automatically synced with other chartplotters in a network.
Heading and Position Refreshed 10 Times Per Second
Fast, responsive 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS refreshes your position and heading 10 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. It makes dropping up to 5,000 accurate waypoints — and finding your way back to them — quick and easy.
Compatible with gWind™ Transducers
Garmin gWind, gWind Wireless and gWind Race transducers feature twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller. Connect to the NMEA 2000 and compatible Garmin chartplotters via the GND™ 10 black box bridge.
FUSION-Link Entertainment System
Enjoy the ability to control all compatible FUSION-Link-enabled audio systems directly from your compatible chartplotter display.
Built-in Wi-Fi/ANT for use with BlueChart Mobile and Garmin Helm.
Add Extras with BlueChart g2 Vision
With the optional BlueChart g2 Vision, you can add a whole new dimension of exceptional features to your chartplotter. •MarinerEye view and FishEye view provide a 3-D perspective, both above and below the waterline. •High-resolution satellite images and aerial photographs help orient you in unfamiliar areas. •Auto Guidance technology searches through all relevant charts to create a route you can actually follow — one that avoids obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions
View and Control Your Device from a Smartphone or Tablet
Garmin Helm allows you to view and control your compatible Garmin chartplotter from a compatible smartphone or tablet while providing enhanced situational awareness for the mariner. Easily switch between portrait and landscape mode to accommodate mounting preferences. When using an iPhone® or iPad®, you can even record a movie of your chartplotter screen to share with friends and family. Download from The App Store™ or Google Play™.
Get Your Apple® Device Onboard with BlueChart Mobile
With BlueChart Mobile, a free app downloaded from the App Store, you can plan marine routes on your iPad or iPhone then wirelessly transfer them to your boat’s compatible networked Garmin chartplotter. Even if you don’t have a Garmin chartplotter, you can still take advantage of the tremendous features of BlueChart on your Apple device.
• Antenna Internal with external connection
• Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)
• Garmin Radar compatible
• NMEA 2000® compatible
• NMEA 0183 compatible
• Mounting options Bail, flat or flush
• Garmin Marine Network™ ports 2
• Accepts data cards - 2 SD™ cards
• Wireless connectivity
• Garmin Sonar compatible (when connected to another compatible sonar device)
• Garmin SmartMode compatible (customizable monitor presets)
• Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
• Tide tables
• Garmin Meteor Audio System compatible
• Supports Fusion-Link compatible marine radios
• GSD™ Black Box sonar support
• GCV™ Black Box sonar support
• BlueChart® Mobile (planning) compatible
• Garmin Helm compatible
• GRID™ (Garmin Remote Input Device) compatible
• Wireless remote compatible
• Physical dimensions 28.9 x 20.6 x 7.6 cm
• Display size, WxH 21.8 x 13.5 cm; 25.7 cm diagonal
• Display resolution, WxH 1280 x 800 pixels
• Display type WXGA display
• Weight 2.36 kg
• Water rating IPX7
• Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 30 W
• Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.95 A
• Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.5 A
• Waypoints 5,000
• Routes 100
• Track log 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
• NMEA 0183 input ports 2: NMEA 0183 output ports 2
• Video input ports - 2 Composite : Video output ports -1 DVI-D
In the box
• GPSMAP 7410 with worldwide basemap
• Power/data cable
• NMEA 2000® drop cable
• Bail mount with knobs
• Flush mount kit
• Protective cover
• Product Documentation